Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8 Months Old!

Mommy's a little behind on the months, but here is Mr. Will at 8 months. This was a big month for him...it seems like he's truly transitioning from quiet little INFANT to more of a sitting, babbling, smiling, almost crawling HUMAN BEING!

He's VERY curious now, especially about anything Big Sis is doing or playing with. He loves to laugh and say "dadadadada!" even though he's a true Mama's Boy! He eats a lot but definitely has his faves of apple sauce and yogurt. Anything veggie-related creates a scrunched face and gagging. We will keep trying!

He's definitely a chunker. My guess is about 20 pounds. He's in Size 4 diapers and wears at least 12 month clothes even though I am buying all 18 months since he's growing up so fast!!! It's just so sad...my "baby" is going to be 4 this week and my 'Lil Buddy is no longer 'Lil anymore!! Boo Hoo!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...