Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

6 Months Old!

I can't believe my little BABY is 6 months old! Here are his stats: 18lbs (50%th percentile), 26 1/2 inches (50%th percentile). Even Steven is what we should have named him. Although we can't believe he's only in the 50th percentile because he's outgrown ALL of his 9 month clothes and everyone is always commenting what a beefcake he is!!

He's just such a sweet, easygoing kid. Not much ruffles his feathers unless his sister steps on his head or you miss his "feeding window"--he can go from not hungry to FAMISHED in about 10 minutes!

The kid LOVES LOVES books! I know all kids love books and being read to, but this kid seriously convulses with excitement when he sees a book. It will be interesting to see if he likes books when he gets much older or if this is just cute little "baby thing." I seriously believe that so much of a kid's personality can be seen at a REALLY young age. I think Brookey will always be energetic, bright, dramatic and opinionated. I think Will will be easygoing, calm and collected. Time will tell :) It's just too sad how they're growing up so fast!!!!! I'm trying hard to enjoy every moment!

"What the he*& do you want?!"

Favorite activity!
Well...aside from sleeping!
Happy boy....we tried to give him a natural mohawk
My mohawk boy reading with Dad. Is he his Dad's kid or what?! They even match!

3 comments:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me? Your kids are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE beefcake! Hey -- do I see hardwood floors in one of those pictures? Did you guys finally install it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh yeah...we HIRED someone!! :) I LOVE them! I don't know how people have carpet with kids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...