Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

A New Blog is Born!

Originally when I redesigned this blog, I intended to begin writing some "parenting commentary" posts. However, given that some people who read this blog just want to see pictures and get updates on the rascals and could care less about reading parenting commentary, I decided to separate the two.

So if parenting issues interest you at all or if you just want to read about my successes and (many!) failures as a parent, check out my new blog: Educated, Common Sense Parenting. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Man, wish you wouldn't have separated the two. Now I have an additional blog to check. I like one-stop shopping ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just link it to your blog, lazy butt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...