Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Conversations with a 3-Year Old

It never ceases to amaze me what comes out of the mouth of my, (as of TODAY) 3 year old. My mom suggested I start documenting some of her hilarious sayings before the new baby comes and I have no time to pee much less write anything down. Here's a CONVERSATION I had with her on the way to school last week. It almost brought me to tears--the fact I can now have a conversation with my baby!!!

Her: Mommy......guess what?!
Me: What?!
Her: Guess what--i'm going to be a doctor when I grow up.
Me: Really...that's great! Why do you want to be a Doctor?
Her: (pause) So I can help people.
Me: That's good. What kind of a Dr do you want to be? There are Drs. for little girls like you, Drs for animals, Drs. for mommies and daddies...?
Her: A Doctor for animals. So I can help them. Or...I can be a firefighter. They help, too.
Me: Yes they do--just like Fireman Sam.
Her: Yes, or I can be a teacher like you, Mommy!
Me: That would be good too, sweetie. Marry someone rich.

3 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...