Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

I Can Ride My Bike!!!



After getting her souped-up tricycle about a year ago...when her feet didn't come anywhere CLOSE to the pedals...Brookey can finally ride her bike! She can reach and pedals and ride away...so long as it's a straight path. Steering is another issue we'll deal with in Lesson #2. In the meantime, I think I'd better invest in a crash helmet!!

The rest of her weekend was spent goofing around at home, trying to shake a little bit of a cold. Check her out in her Pat Benatar headband, as Scott calls it. That is her OWN fashion statement she insisted on wearing all day long...i had nothing to do with it!!!


1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...