Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Recipe Wednesday: Oldies but Goodies



10 day until Christmas?? Really??? I think I underestimated the craziness of this time of year just because it came upon me SO QUICKLY! I had this awesome recipe coming together for you with one of my ALL TIME favorites that is just PERFECT for cool, cozy weather BUT the cray cray-ness of the season got the best of me so it's #nothappening.

Recipe Wednesday will be in vacation until 2015 (i really just wrote 2014 and had to remind myself what year it will be) and don't worry--i have so goooood stuff for you! It will be worth the wait :) Until then, here are some past recipes that if you haven't tried, you should :)

Merry Christmas and Cheers to 2015!!!


Delicious, easy chicken tacos:


Turkey Chimichangas



 Grilled Chicken Quesidillas


Perfect Meat Sauce

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake






XO ~ Casey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...