Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 27

It's Sunday! The day of the week when I recap our week's events. It was hard getting back into the groove after our San Diego vacation, so it was a pretty "boring" week :)

Day 1: Sunday--Ok, the drive from San Diego to the Bay Area in NO JOKE! Wow. Since we drove two cars down, I drove with Sarah by myself. I was SHOCKED at how good she was. She just talked, looked at books, looked out the window...for allllll 8++ hours. She had to poop twice so the only place I could find was Jack in the Box BOTH TIMES! Omg, you haven't lived until you've been in a Jack in the Box bathroom twice in one day. Shoot me now!

It's hard to see from this pic, but I did enjoy the drive on 15. Sooo pretty!


Day 2: Monday--The aftermath. I'm pretty certain this was the most laundry I have ever done in one day in my entire life!! That pile is about 3 feet deep!

Day 3: Tuesday--I've had a "cold" for about two weeks. Just terrible sinus pressure and headaches. I popped two of these before work and it totally doesn't work! In fact, I felt WORSE after taking it! Ugh! Cold--GO AWAY!!
Day 4: Wednesday--I don't know what happened this day. I was probably still doing laundry. #nopic #epicfail

Day 5: Thursday--My first pair of boot cuffs arrived! I've never owned boot socks or boot cuffs! This is my first pair :) I love them!!!

Day 6: Friday--It was time for our semi-annual "all three kids to the dentist" trip! The trip is like childbirth--it's painful, but it's definitely worth it in the end! LOL! It's always nice to get all three of them done at the same time. Their dentist is AWESOME, too. She is so patient. They all walked away with no cavities! Woo hoo!! Don't have to worry about that again until June!
Day 7: Saturday--We decorated the house for Christmas and made our annual trek to Larry's Produce to pick out our tree!! This year, we let the kiddos get a Charlie Brown tree for their room and decorate it. :)

Have a great week!!!!

XO ~ Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...