Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 28

Happy Sunday! It's the day where I recap the latest and greatest of the past week. Slowly but surely we are gearing up for Christmas!!!

Day 1: Sunday--We got all the Christmas decorations up this weekend and Sarah was fascinated by this carousel my mom bought us years ago. It spins and plays Christmas carols :)

Day 2: Monday-- Monday was a big day for Buddy! He accepted the school award for "Action" and being a Christ-like student/helping others. Each teacher got up and said why each student got the award and the first thing she said about Will was "he's a leader in the classroom." Whhhhaaaat??! Poor kid--we told him he had won last week and he worried ALL WEEKEND about getting up in front of the whole school at church. I told him if he got nervous to just take deep breaths so when I saw him onstage he was breathing really hard! LOL! He said later it wasn't as bad as he thought and he even smiled for the pictures!!

Day 3: Tuesday--I don't know who did this or what they were playing but apparently we were out of reindeer toys!

Day 4: Wednesday--I hosted a little holiday brunch for some of my close girl friends. It involved an awesome breakfast casserole, Soccer Party potatoes, coffee and lots of good laughs. Oh and a little champagne!

Soccer Party Potatoes

Day 5: Thursday--More holiday fun with girlfriends at dinner at a restaurant called The Dead Fish. The night ended with a fun gift exchange and a round of Cards Against Humanity :)

Day 6: Friday--Report card day!!! We are SO proud of these kids! It's Brookey's first year with real grades and she hit it out of the park. Will apparently "excels academically" and "is eager to help others." I swear he's like Superman and changes into someone else when he's at school! HA!

Day 7: Saturday--I FINISHED all the Christmas shopping!! Woo hoo!! This was the LAST item I had to get. Princess undies for Sarah's stocking :) While I was braving the crowds, Scott and Sarah had a date at Wendy's :)


Until next week!!!!! We have a the kid's Christmas program and Scott's holiday party next week, along with a family fun night in SF. Have a great week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...