Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Greek Turkey Burgers

Greek Turkey Burgers, Healthy Turkey Burgers, Easy Turkey Burgers

I LOVE me a good burger, let me tell you! These Greek Turkey Burgers are a lighter version is perfect for summer. I serve it up piled high with my delicious Tzatziki Sauce and a simple Cucumber and Tomato Salad. Serve it on a toasted bun, on lettuce leaves or just plain like mine!
This recipe serves 4-5 and is delicious the next day as well.

Ingredients
For Burgers:
1lb lean ground turkey
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
For Cucumber Tomato Salad Tzatziki Sauce click HERE

Instructions
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. With your hands, mix together until everything is well mixed.
3. Form into (5) 5-inch burgers and place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. Broil for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
5. Top with Tzatziki Sauce and serve with Cucumber Tomato Salad!

Greek Turkey Burgers, Easy turkey Burgers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...