Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 1


First #sevenonsunday of the New Year--woo hoo!!! I have been pretty bad at taking pictures the last few months and it's a goal to get better this year! When I make the Year in Review Video, I realize how much I love looking back at pictures throughout the year and I need to keep on documenting!!

In no real order, here are a few pics from the last week or so ~

We went to Santa Clara to the Foster Farms Bowl (Indiana vs. Utah) for a little (very little!) Staycation!

I think he's got the tailgating thing down :)


Former Steelers wide receiver and IU grad Antwaan Randle El was tailgating right next to us! Scott's celebrity sighting! :)


 Scott and Buddy went to the game and the girls and I went to dinner and hung out at the (warm!) hotel!

New Years Fun!!!!



It's not many times you open your mailbox and see your friends on the cover of a magazine!! This family is truly amazing and has been an inspiration to our family since we've met them. So happy tos see their smiling faces in my mailbox!!


It's been "tradition" (ok, TWO times) that Buddy and I have a date when a new Star Wars movie comes out. Rogue One was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time!! But I don't see that many movies, sooooo....


This girl sometimes just passes out on the couch...she just goes and goes until she passes out! Always with her nasty blanket in her mouth. YUCK!


Basketball season started yesterday for Will! It's his first year and so far they're having fun. The league is soooooo non competitive and it's 100% about fun (so I am sure they didn't appreciate my yelling "TRAVEL!!!!" 50 times during the game) but it was funny because when the game was over, Will knew they lost and he could tell me the exact score!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...