Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Summer Challenge Week 8!



Wow! What a week! Family, friends, food, laughter, tears and a wedding!!!! Here we go!

Day 1: Sunday-- On Saturday, my sister in law, partner (now wife!) and Scott's mom arrived. On Sunday, we went to church, made brunch and just relaxed and had fun hanging out...this was definitely the calm before the storm! Here's Grandma T having quality time with Sarah :)



Day 2: Monday-- More fun with Aunties! Let's just say it was the funniest game of Uno ever!


Day 3: Tuesday--What a DAY!! We headed up to Napa for my sister in law's wedding and all the cousins were reunited! They were in heaven!! Here they are running through the vineyards!

Day 4: Wednesday--Rehearsal dinner day! Look at all the cousins! Ages 5 months to 21 years. I love these kids so much it hurts! This is their "silly face" pic.


Day 5: Thursday-- WEDDING DAY! Omg, too many cute pics to post, but here's me and my love :) #selfie! I'll post more wedding pics soon.


Day 6: Friday--Wedding excitement was over today and we headed back home. We took my sis in law to the ferry and we took a 3 "sister in laws of the Rooney family photo!!!" Love these girls!


Day 7: Saturday--On Saturday, we hung out in SF and had one last day with the wedding couple before they went home. What a great week! More wedding pics to come soon!



XO~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...