Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Seven on Sunday Summer Challenge: Week 5!


Day 1: Sunday--My BFF's little boy and Sarah having a little moment :)


Day 2: Monday--We went to the pool but when we got there it was FREEZING! So we all hung out in the hot tub instead!

Day 3: Tuesday--Brookey had tutoring at the library, so Sarah played a little on the computer! Buddy built a block tower!

Day 4: Wednesday--It's been somewhat of a tradition for me to take the kids to the little Napa Town Fair. It's such a cute little fair, perfect for the kiddos. We saw goats, pigs, a dance performance, rode a few rides and ate ice cream as big as our face! It was a fun time :)

Day 5: Thursday--We spent pretty much all day Thursday shopping and getting ready for our camping trip. I think they are ready!!

Day 6: Friday--Camping with their friends..they were in heaven!!!! We had so much fun!

Day 7: Saturday--We took a train ride through the a Redwood forest. What a treat!!


I'm pooped from our camping trip but we had sooooo much fun! I'll post about the whole trip soon!!! Have a great week! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...