Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Recipe Wednesday: Simple Spaghetti and Meatballs

Happy Hump Day!

Here's a great meatball recipe I put together that is simple, simple, simple, yet healthy and delicious! Even though I often make homemade marinara sauce, I have found this one that I LOOOOOVE!!! It the best store-bought sauce I've found and the ingredients are simple, no preservatives or things you can't pronounce.



I will make these "homemade" meatballs and pair with the store-bought sauce for a great semi-homemade weeknight meal. Enjoy!




Simple Spinach Meatballs

- 1lb ground beef (turkey, chicken, etc--as lean as possible)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup thawed, chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt OR just salt and pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients well (i use my hands!). Form into golf ball sized balls. Bake for 25-30 minutes until just cooked through. Add to marinara sauce and simmer for a few more minutes. Serve over your favorite pasta or on a hogie roll topped with provolone cheese! It really doesn't get much simpler than this :)XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...